Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Baby sister is having a baby!!!

My baby sister, Kiska Schramm, is finally having her first baby, a girl, today! She is the first one of us to go to and/or over her due date. (She was due on Nov. 1) My earliest was two weeks early! As Kiska's due date got closer and closer, I have realized how hard it has been to be away from her! She has recently moved to Omaha from Rochester when her husband graduated from medical school and has gone on to specialize in the ENT field. Therefore, she is closer but I still am unable to visit her because I am on dialysis every night. How I am looking forward to getting my kidney from my other sister, Tasha!! This could happen as early as mid-December! How exciting is that!?! But until that happens I have to come to terms with the idea that I won't be able to be with Kiska and her new baby Kora. I am so incredibly sad about that! I really am bummed about that and I just hope that she is able to feel our love and support and I really hope and pray that she will be able to come out for Christmas!!

2 comments:

  1. Tell Kiska Congrats! That is so exciting. And a kidney in December!! WAHOO!! Some happy and exciting times. Miss and love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl, how are you? I hope that you are well and that you have a good Christmas!

    Love and miss you,

    Keri Pickett

    ReplyDelete